Social Responsibility Projects
The Family Centre opened in 2006 and is based in the heart of the Clase/Caemawr area of Swansea and works closely with local primary schools, Communities First and local church. We are a centre committed to working with families and releasing the potential in this community. We aim to help families where and when it matters most.
- 2 free Parent and toddler sessions per week in the Clase area.
- Highscope nursery sessions for 2-3 year olds. Please ring to book a place
- Family Lunch
- Free holiday play sessions in Clase and Graigfelen,
- 2 after school sessions in Clase Primary school
- Trips and Family Fun Days
- Baby Massage
- New Youth group at the Centre for 10-14 year olds.
The Centre also works in partnership with other outside agencies such as CAMHS, Asperger’s and Autism support group; LEAF, cooking; Community First; Communities for Work and Citizen Advice and we want to thank them for the continued working relationship.
At the centre we aim to encourage families to build strong family relationships, to gain confidence and self-esteem, develop their skills and enable whole families to reach their full potential.
All our staff are highly qualified and have a wide range of experience working with children and families.
- Staff Team
- Amanda Cutliffe - Centre Manager
- Lou Richards - Senior Playworker
- Jessica Tucker - Playworker
- Eleanor Bannon - Playworker
- Rachel Davies - Playworker
- Kate Davies - Administrator
- Georgia Churchill - Administrator
- Katie Price - Student
Contact Clase Caemawr Family Centre
1 - 3 Beaconsview Road
Tel: 01792 773396